i've been gatso'd

paul f

Ask them for the camera homeoffice calibration certificate (you are entitled to it) and hope and pray it is overdue for calibration, because if it is they cant do a thing.

don't they have to test or reset them everyday or they won't be accurate??? ?(

me!!!

i was caught 3 times in 6 months by hand held gatso's

56 in a 30 - 6 points 280quid fine

43 in a 30 - 3 points 60quid fine but still fighting this as they never allocated points to my licence when it happened!!

and 122 on a 70mph dual carraige way - 6 points 50quid fine hence being banned 6 months ago today!!!!

gatsos up load the piccys about 10 - 30 secs after the piccys taken so burning it won't do sh*t!!

the way to do it is to say that your not sure who was driving and ask for a better piccy. by saying yr not sure who was driving yr not directly lying just not sure so can't be done for preventing the course of justice. you be fined for the offence but no points can be allocated!!

gatsos up load the piccys about 10 - 30 secs after the piccys taken so burning it won't do sh*t!!

that aint quite right, a Gatso (rear facing grey camera) has film in it so therefore does have to wait for someone to come take the film out and get it developed, you sometimes see them taking the films out if you regulaly go past the same camera.

A Truvello (the front facing blue one) on the other hand is a digital camera and therefore has no film in it and probably does that upload thing you on about Furry.

you'd still get caught, as i go past speed cameras on the opposite side (in other direction there facing) faster than the limit so they go off...they can't get you for that tho.

some go off some dont, so that maybe prooves that the speed sensor is sometimes calibrated for both sides of the road, but on some arn't.

Edited by Pelles

if your on the wrong side of the road, without white lines on the floor, for the duration of the white lines you cannot get caught, trust me i do it all the time....

if you are going towards a cam facing you and the other side is free, you can use the other side of the road to set the cam off, thus using up 1 shot of its 500, and saving 1 person 3 points, they cannot get your front plate :roll: