latest time at night u have cleaned ur car

Evv

in is 10 to 1 in the morning

why i hear u ask this is why

come back from a night out with m8s i didnt have anything as i was driving. Going home my m8 decides to open the window and pukes all down the side of my nice clean car which i cleaned friday afternoon, not once, not twice, not 3 times but 4 times down the side of my car ;( :vangry: takes the Pee. We was 5 secs was form his house and i mean 5 secs not over doing it!. ONce i dropped him off takes abut 2 mins to get to mine when doing the speed limit of 30 (f*ck that i thought done 60 all the way), got in and got warm water and sponge to clean it off spent 20 mins in the cold cleaning it gonna wash another clean tomorrow.

About 12:30am. A couple of years back when I had a 205 GTI I drove it into town, left it in a street and went clubbing. When I came back some sad-ass mofo had tipped brake fluid over the bonnet and windscreen, as well as stuffing paper up the exhaust (?!), probably as punishment for parking outside their house. So I raced home and washed it off. Couldn't have happened long before I got back to my car as it hadn't caused any lasting damage... but I would've loved to have caught them in the act :vangry: