INCREDIBLE car, INCREDIBLE detail....

Joe

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zymol Vintage, with which you get free refills for life. It's a few steps up from the £170 a pot Zymol Concours I've been using for a while now

I have a 12+ year old car, which isn't a million miles away from concours, and I want it to be a concours-winner

I also have 2 other cars, which I clean obsessively

etc etc

:cheers:

Edited by Mike C

no, I'm talking about my BMW actually ;)

and that's why there are categories in most concours competitions, like Concours STANDARD and Concours MODIFIED. I've already taken one Modified 3rd prize, but I won't be satisfied until I've taken some firsts. I'm still a fair way off that standard yet though, but I'll get there

It's not Marc's main living, but he doesn't do it for nowt obviously...

He is very, very good, but I'm one of few that really doesn't like the R8. A friend has just paid £96k for one, and I really don't like the styling. Audi/Lambo carbon fibre is excellent, but some of the other trim is really poor and looks so cheap from some angles. It's not 96k refinement, it's not 96k quality and its not 96k speed/handling

2nd hand Gallardo and change please

or better still, new E93 M3 Convertible and lots of change :cheers:

Nice car.

Can't see the point in doing all that to a brand new car that would probably look similar if you spent 45 mins washing it normally. It's not like it's got years of swirls or scratches.

People that spend 10 hours washing their car need a girlfriend/mates/a hobbie/a life. Chilling out for 2 hours every other weekend cleaning to a high standard, fine. Anally 'detailing' a car...... sad.

Nice car.

Can't see the point in doing all that to a brand new car that would probably look similar if you spent 45 mins washing it normally. It's not like it's got years of swirls or scratches.

People that spend 10 hours washing their car need a girlfriend/mates/a hobbie/a life. Chilling out for 2 hours every other weekend cleaning to a high standard, fine. Anally 'detailing' a car...... sad.

i'm 50/50 on it.

Yes, it's sad to go to such extreme's to wash cars, but if it keeps em happy.........., but overall, gotta agree with the Sid.

where can i get some super snow foam from and how much

cough cough

also now signed upto detailing word to try and get some tips to getting the red back into my car

Ask on there then... And the question about pink cars has been answered NUMEROUS times on here... by Pete and myself.

Karcher from halfrauds, snow foam from many places on the net.

Mike... fancy sharing :rolleyes:

Edited by Joe

i honestly cant see the point in all this ........... an hours work will get the same sorta results :roll: why waste 10 hours of your life cleaning a car ? :unsure:

same reason why I just paid £1800 for a pot of wax...

(well, the main reason was actually that I couldn't afford the £7250 for the wax I really wanted, so this was the next best thing ;))

have i read that right or is that a typing error? u cant be serious?