Close Thread

THOMMA55

i like it, but whats going on inside the headlights? is that black and white squares??

yeah got chequers inside them lol thought id start it see how it looks... unsure wether to carry on with it or not though

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/17015.jpg

Thanks for the comments :D:D

Edited by THOMMA55

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you can't afford to post peoples stuff yet you can afford to buy new wheels? Sorry, "in Feb" Not forgetting you still owe other people monies. You my friend are disgusting!!! :cheers:

yeah im buying them at the end of february , and the money i owe to kniterider is getting payed to him on boxing day

whats the problem with that?

I love how you can't afford to post peoples stuff yet you can afford to buy new wheels? Sorry, "in Feb" Not forgetting you still owe other people monies. You my friend are disgusting!!! :cheers:

yeah im buying them at the end of february , and the money i owe to kniterider is getting payed to him on boxing day

The problem with that is it wasn't your money to keep from his payment date til boxing day :nutter:

The problem with that is it wasn't your money to keep from his payment date til boxing day :nutter:

i didnt keep it? , i havent payed a penny towards them wheels

you got spare headlights for mot time cause they dont look like theyve even got any reflectors left in them?

yeah i have 2 sets of standard ones somewhere :)

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/17016.jpg

:cheers:

I was hoping to contact you and arrange for you to tint my headlights in a simliar way for me..........

But when could i see them back.

Gunna miss my steelies ;( But at least there going to a good home, nice buy mate will look good once you have stretch on the tyres! :thumb:

Just out of curiosity I'm sure you are on fiestaturbo.com, short while ago I was on there too. You had the smooth euro mk3 project didnt you?

=]

Anyway I am liking the checkered lights, something different eh?

Gunna miss my steelies ;( But at least there going to a good home, nice buy mate will look good once you have stretch on the tyres! :thumb:

Just out of curiosity I'm sure you are on fiestaturbo.com, short while ago I was on there too. You had the smooth euro mk3 project didnt you?

=]

Anyway I am liking the checkered lights, something different eh?

thanks mate :cheers:

yeah he is on fiestaturbo :thumb: