THOMMA55

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

no progress atm due to weather ..

im in the middle of colourcoding the doorhandles

got some rs2000 headlights now , decided to put some indicatars in the bumper somewhere was thinking about putting some in the gap between the grille and the bumper

got a lower cossie spoiler on its way :D:D finally !

in desperate need of some wheels... ones i have on them atm are depressing to look at.. but aint got the money :(....also looking for a rs2000 rear bumper.....anyone???

heres a daytime pic of the bumper :D

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/7181.jpg

also have this bonnet..... dont know what to do with it...has gen cossie vents but if i do put it on it will be showin me lil 1.4... i have a k&n under there but do you think it will look alright ...?

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/7182.jpg

and also does anybody know where i can get chrome engine parts for the 1.4.... i think f1ack has them in his orion...???

Not really the weather for painting unfortunately. you'd probably be better off waiting till next summer (if we have a summer next year :( ) unless you can find somewhere warm and dry to paint in.

The bonnet will not suit the subtle styling already on the car imo

Not really the weather for painting unfortunately. you'd probably be better off waiting till next summer (if we have a summer next year :( ) unless you can find somewhere warm and dry to paint in.

The bonnet will not suit the subtle styling already on the car imo

thats what i thought , i want a rs2000 buldge bonnet for it but i cant afford it at the moment ..and i cant seem to flog it :(.... i got the bonnet given to me when i bought the cossie lower spoiler

gettin there mate, i have a rear bumper you can for £0 if you can collect it...? jus sittin in my garden atm doin nuthin, but it's silver...

might be able to pick it up .. ill have to see what my dad says as he has been going everywhere picking things up for the car and he starting to get wound up about it.. would i be able to send a courier to pick it up ??

nice motor vehicle bud, what course are you studying?

Dads omega looks nice! Took my old mans one out, exactly the same as yours minus the estate! VERY quick cars!

thanks m8 , im studying IMI Motor vehicle level 2

yeah the omegas are surprisingly quick for there weight , they fly with the sports button and are fun with the traction contol off :)

• 2 weeks later...