Close Thread

THOMMA55

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now got my Rs2000 bumper from tezmaniandevil... yules old one .. also got a laguna splitter that i stole from my aunties laguna while washing it lol she didnt even notice

will get a pic update during the week :) a lot has changed

now why didnt i think of that when my uncle had one!

come on then, where's these pic's, i wana what half my old part's have turnt your car into lol

i was actually thinking the other day everything i now have on my car apart from the grill (which i almost bought one off you) were from you

lol once ive put the cossie lower on properly and all the filler sprayed up ill put up some pics

should have your money soon mate my dad gets payed soon

also i broke my phone today after throwing it at a brick wall so now lost all the pics from the last pic update till now :(

Edited by E5CORT-0WN3R

If you need a hand to sort it out give me a shout mate. Spookily enough, i'm moving into your street at the weekend so could come over with my cordless drill and refit it for you at some point :thumb:

How's about a update on you Dubs???

Whatis left to do on this now? To make it a ful rs rep? can not be much now.

If you need a hand to sort it out give me a shout mate. Spookily enough, i'm moving into your street at the weekend so could come over with my cordless drill and refit it for you at some point :thumb:

you moving house??

cordless drill thats what i need lol.... my cars not at mine yet still have not got it taxed , its in finchampstead at my nans on private land , ill just have another go at it its all lined up on just need to be moved in about 2mm

Edited by E5CORT-0WN3R

Don't really want to be clogging Toms thread up with stuff about my car but I'll be updating my thread next week when the engine has been set up :thumb:

you moving house??

Yeah. Long story..........

You're welcome to borrow the drill but i'll need it back straight away cos i need it for work. :thumb:

Don't really want to be clogging Toms thread up with stuff about my car but I'll be updating my thread next week when the engine has been set up :thumb:

you moving house??

Yeah. Long story..........

You're welcome to borrow the drill but i'll need it back straight away cos i need it for work. :thumb:

oh right cool .. where you gonna put your car then??

my dads got a drill i can use his... if you would ever need a hand with anythin give us a shout :cheers: