Close Thread

THOMMA55

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just been having a look and not much has happened for 5 pages of thread, plans seem pretty good though, people your age usually just want things that glow or sparkle :thumb:

well ive got a job now so progress will be quicker :)

got some xr headlights... need some sidelights thats the only thing stopping me from putting them on if anyone has any??

got the clear rears now , will be putting them on on moday along with a rs2k rear bumper

ive primed the cossie spoiler just need another sunny warm day to paint it then it can go on

got some wheels , in urgent need of refurb have started with one of them , need tyres for them before i can put them on

and i now have a well payed job so progress will b a wee bit quicker dependein on what i can find etc

next thing on the list is sidelights , 40mm springs and a buldge bonnet

Also started cutting out the bumper.... gonna fill it with black mesh and put some small indicators in the hole

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/9330.jpg

and this splitter will be added to it....

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/9331.jpg

Edited by E5CORT-0WN3R

• 4 weeks later...

Update..

Yesterday i done a little bit of work on the car as the weather is nice , put the rear rs2k bumper on , clear rears , 3i headlights ,blue leds in the dash and ive just finished refurbing one of the wheels

Edit : was going to add pics to this post but the bluetooth on my laptop isnt working :(

will get some pics off the camera probably tomorrow :thumb:

Edited by E5CORT-0WN3R

Also started cutting out the bumper.... gonna fill it with black mesh and put some small indicators in the hole

*cough cough* see my sig :innocent: :pancake: ...also i know someone who has a buldge bonnet for sale if your interested??? ;)

*cough cough* see my sig :innocent: :pancake: ...also i know someone who has a buldge bonnet for sale if your interested??? ;)

yeah i saw your sig , would of bought them but im gonna stop spending money on my car for a little while , just bought a pushbike for 300 so will have to pay for that first , next on the list is to finish refurbing the wheels , get some tyres on them , then put them on

next thing to buy will be a buldge bonnet , then morettes