Close Thread

THOMMA55

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As im a fan of the Mk5a, I do love the shape, and the colour of the front bumper matches the blue car colour, I think you should keep it like that!!

naa it wont look good from the side , the pinstripe on the bumper will be white though :)... along with a few other things

Got a new job now... This is where the fun starts , when i get payed at the end of next month i plan to get a buldge bonnet , -60mm springs , rs2k skirts , new tyres so i can put the alloys on

thinking of getting an rs2000 front bumper... bit unsure.... need peoples opinions....

yeah thats what i thought , i love the ''uniqueness'' of my bumper , also i just bought a rs2000 bonnet... anyone know a rough price to get it sprayed because i dont fancy spraying such a big panel myself

Also just bought some -60mm springs.. paying for them at the end of the month , well chuffed

and i might have got a buldge bonnet just waiting for a reply

Edited by E5CORT-0WN3R

• 1 month later...

Update :

Getting rid of the front bumper , got a RS2000 Front bumper on its way , got some gti skirts ive been painting today , never got the rs2000 bonnet in the end

rear bumper is now painted , cossie spoiler now painted and on

Ive finished refurbing the wheels just need some tyres an they will be going on

Got a dual exhaust !!!! :D :D :D Just needs fitting

No pics atm , will get some pics after the exhaust is on

apart from rs2k bumper and bonnet its almost finished :)