My Progress Thread

RyanML

I quite like them in that colour :)
Leave them that colour
colour suits the car

should of gone to spec savers :rolleyes: :P :P :P

I do regualarly ... wearing my new goggles now. ;)

pics or STFU!!! :roll:

I sort of like em that colour Ryan, but will look awesome silver, specially with a little sparkle in the paint :cheers:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers both, i was going through a tough patch with the car where everything kept breaking, still going wrong tho, the rear bearings which i had changed couple of days after ford fair have gone again, its eaten another bottom arm and it has a strange idle problem, i even considered re-shelling the car into a black 3dr i got offered, i shall perserver

• 1 month later...
nah, im hopefully removing the aircon tomorrow to fit the exhaust... and i realised today that i havent changed the oil since the engine was fitted... thats 10k! i should have changed it twice by now! so got the oil and filter... and some flushing oil so should be all good tomorrow :D

well manifold is sorted now, blowing somwhere but the flat spots have gone :)

in the last few months, ive had a knocking noise coming from somwhere and ive let the car go because its been annoying me that much... and now its all caught up on me... this is the list of things that are currently wrong with my car

cv joints are clicking and knocking

all 4 cv gaiters are shredded

one driveshaft has a bend in it

the droplink bars have gone

atleast one bottom arm has gone

front brakes are binding

the tracking is way out

exhaust is blowing in 2 places

decent list there lol... gonna get it sorted after new year... more moneys again lol.

• 2 months later...

small update, pretty much everything is done now, got some rear bearings to put on, fuel filter and some 2.0 mondeo injectors as i dont seem to have them, temp wheels are on while the rs7 spokes are in for painting, hopefully pick them up saturday or monday, cant wait as these wheels do nothing for my car at all... only good thing is.. my brakes look awesome!

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3139/05032009168j.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3523/05032009169.jpg

next month shes going in for painting, gonna have the door sorted from where my mates mrs reversed into me, both rear arches sorted as when i had it done 2 years ago it was done pretty poorly, bonnet done as the paint on the bonnet is terrible, maybe some other small things done when i get some more cash :D