my dads lil shunt

THOMMA55

Guest gti.tom

These days, all police cars are as Mutley says, just as they left the factory, but filled with electronics.

This is for resale values and servicing reasons.

These days, all police cars are as Mutley says, just as they left the factory, but filled with electronics.

So even the unmarked high performance cars (like the ones in the X Cars documentary that used to be on) are untouched?

Guest gti.tom

So even the unmarked high performance cars (like the ones in the X Cars documentary that used to be on) are untouched?

Yup, the thinking behind that is, they're quick enough already. They trial and 'buy' cars as standard, chipping etc is not something manufacturers want to do, it puts even more strain on these cars that are already going over roadbumps at 60mph. If you get my drift.

Yup, the thinking behind that is, they're quick enough already. They trial and 'buy' cars as standard, chipping etc is not something manufacturers want to do, it puts even more strain on these cars that are already going over roadbumps at 60mph. If you get my drift.

my friend once worked on a car lot a few years back and ended up with an ex-X cars Vectra, it was very, very quick and felt as though it had some tweaks, but there was nothing visible. Must just have been a nice tight engine.

Claim on the local Council if they failed to meet a request in which they informed you they would...?

yer i think dad has

im not to keen on the bumper aswell.... too jap

got a new bumper a while back but it took 2 months for them to send it and when it arrived all the corners where cracked , so dad just sent it back :(... and gave up :(