not all that

racetechturbo

shudnt write that off,a new headlight and a skim of filler on the bonnet wont even cost 200 quid,however insurance jobs are always pumped up by bodyshops so i can see that getting quoted double what it'll really cost thus writing it off, i hope not as that would be a pathetic waste of a car

a FORD main dealer wont be fillering up a bonnet :roll:

and ive worked in insurance approved bodyshops we would never ever ever ever fit 2nd hand panels, even new must be approved, 2nd hand panels would cost in extra prep too and ill tell em to fook off

it requires, new headlamp, new bonnet (sits up in the middle), new side lamp, sorting of split seam behind the bumper

painting of new bonnet, wing, grille and if i can wangle it bumper, thats over 75% (some co's 66%) of the value which makes it a write off

exactly what id do..but itll cost more than a tenner imo...rs lights cost more than that...

how many do you want

local scrappers to me had a fair few si's and an rs2000 ive never paid more than a tenner for lamps, used to buy em off him then ebay em but theres no money in that now

got a cat back magnex to go get off him for a score :drool:

tryed that, shes got protected ncb so she dont give a fook

its worked out well before tho, last car she had was a minter mk4 bonus i gave £70 for t+t'd for 6 mths, fitted rs interior wheels and all the rest bar engine but still a bonus looker, bloke put a tiny dent in the wing so got £150 out of him, fixed it for a fiver

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/xr2turbo/93d28d35.jpg