Crashed the MR355

F1ACK

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gutted for you fella (only just seen this post)

hopes it backs better than ever :thumb:

only way he could claim off the rover was if anyone witness the rover slamming on the brakes for no reason thus causing danger the people following him.....but he should have still kept a safe distance

that just doesnt happen, as me and pete found out.

Not heard much on the car, although I'm still expecting it to be repaired in 4 weeks time, the a bit longer for the other work.

Could well of been me around hedge end

An no, don't have an M3, although would like one. I tried to buy the F1ACK plate about 5 years ago and was told it wasn't currently available for sale, apparently a lot of the F plates were held back for some unknown reason, I guess it came up in the end.

• 2 weeks later...
Just read this

http://www.petrolheads.co.uk/news/default.asp?storyId=17682

Seems what you have done it a 'crime against style' :roll:

foooking big lols

Yeah saw that earlier, they are not much liked on piston heads :pancake:

Got an update on the car this afternoon, not as good as hoped, there was more structural damage than first thought, turns out the small knock on the front was actually a big knock, that has pushed the chasis legs out of alignment so this has had to be stripped right back, the back is also bent along with anti-roll bars and a few other bits, the drivers door has suffered some minor damage that I didn't notice which means the only panels on the car which don't need to be repaired or replaced is the passenger door, the wing mirrors and the bonnet vent. :innocent:

No pics to show, but it is now all stripped back and about to be jigged to straighten out the chasis and boot floor, they are still waiting on a few of the ferrari parts to arrive then the rebuild can begin.

I have also agreed to have the full cream leather retrim including the roof, sun visors, lower dashboard, centre console and door centre (he is getting someone to match the leather on the seats), a full recarpeting in a deep red thick carpet and a ferrari gearstick and h-gate fitted.

The car is currently expected to be completed in 4-5 weeks time.

• 2 weeks later...