stoke on trent

brad_pj

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Some body should sort something out, I don't mind having my car laughed at :pancake:

:pancake: me first tho :pancake:

should be a laugh mate, just needs someone to arrange it,ive not been on here to often so i dont know that many members (a few from another site are on here) i know dutchkev is from tamworth but there must be a few more to make it worth while.

Quite a few members from that area on here, i know 94elx is only up the road too, me, im about 15-20 miles away so not far, stoke your car looked fine when you came to mine a few weeks back fella, had a nice stealth shelf too lol. :thumb:

so its just gonna be mine that will be laughed at then :rolleyes: :pancake:

see if we can arrange a date/time that is suitable for most.

LOL yer it did have a nice shelf PeeWee, cables are bodged in at the moment until I can sort out some funds for Amp to run the 6x9s off.

F34RNY does your last post mean you will be taking control of organising the such meet?

I think Sutty is across the hills in Leek too.

There is also the Trafford Centre meet too that is being organised.

LOL yer it did have a nice shelf PeeWee, cables are bodged in at the moment until I can sort out some funds for Amp to run the 6x9s off.

F34RNY does your last post mean you will be taking control of organising the such meet?

I think Sutty is across the hills in Leek too.

There is also the Trafford Centre meet too that is being organised.

im up for a meet fella but dont wanna be organising something just yet as i hardly know anyone and im not sure what the craic is tbf