stoke on trent

brad_pj

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chav infested aint it, and police move people on a lot, but meh ... whoever sorts it out I'm game lol

I don't know anyone on here either to be honest, met PeeWee and Rs2k2008 through sales, but that's all.

this is why i dont wanna organise it cos ive only lived in Lichfield for 2 years and dont know the surrounding areas (im from the north west originally and lived 15 years in Spain)

ok, a retail park usually the best bet, like in derby everyone meets up at the wyvern centre,,

is ther no football club or anything like that usually have a big car park

good idea,possibly near a cafe or drive thru. :rolleyes:

ideally we need a list of ppl who will or possibly will attend and their location then find a centre point that is fair to everone.

names and locations....... and i ll try to help with a good centre point. if you live in a large area then narrow it down a bit to make it easier.

me (dane) lichfield

mykez69 Derby (where abouts?)

Stoke Stoke (which side of Stoke?)

Browser Ashbourne

Dj-Squav Stoke?

I wouldn't mind meetin up in Stoke. Bout 15 mins from me :)

cool,but it depends how mint your black 5 door is! it could make mine look even worse :pancake: thats about 5 of us already. more FTW

Oh its nothing special (few pics on my "show your motor" thread if you get bored) .. A Lot better than my old red J reg 1.4 LX though :thumb:

ok, a retail park usually the best bet, like in derby everyone meets up at the wyvern centre,,

is ther no football club or anything like that usually have a big car park

good idea,possibly near a cafe or drive thru. :rolleyes:

ideally we need a list of ppl who will or possibly will attend and their location then find a centre point that is fair to everone.

names and locations....... and i ll try to help with a good centre point. if you live in a large area then narrow it down a bit to make it easier.

me (dane) lichfield

mykez69 Derby (where abouts?)

Stoke Stoke (which side of Stoke?)

Browser Ashbourne

Dj-Squav Stoke?

I live in Sandbach, near Crewe which is actually in Cheshire. But it's only one junction south down the M6 for me :)

Edited by DJ-Squav