Car history

Nadine

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gti.tom
Yeah i know lol i split up from my partner and i got the house HE got the car ;( so that was all i could afford. Yup the gti is defo the best xx

I thought you were gay?

Sorry, I'm just nosey.

Yeah i know lol i split up from my partner and i got the house HE got the car ;( so that was all i could afford. Yup the gti is defo the best xx

I thought you were gay?

Sorry, I'm just nosey.

I am. Its one of those things didnt wantto admitt it blah blah blah. was with a guy we split and i came out xx

I thought you were gay?

Sorry, I'm just nosey.

I am. Its one of those things didnt wantto admitt it blah blah blah. was with a guy we split and i came out xx

i'd of stayed with u :innocent:

I thought you were gay?

Sorry, I'm just nosey.

lol but u wouldnt get to touch me lol x

I thought you were gay?

Sorry, I'm just nosey.

for viewing proposes!!

anyway what is wrong with me? ;(

i said i would tuck it between me legs.

I thought you were gay?

Sorry, I'm just nosey.

for viewing proposes!!

awwww theres nothin wrong with u babe.Send me a pic over with it tucked in and we will c if u can watch or join in lol xxx

I thought you were gay?

Sorry, I'm just nosey.

for viewing proposes!!

awwww theres nothin wrong with u babe.Send me a pic over with it tucked in and we will c if u can watch or join in lol xxx

you have pm!!! :roll: