Quite Possibly The Worst Day of my life!

Mike C

took car in for rear discs, got some problems.............

1stly, ABS sensor was shagged, that has been replaced

secondly, seal on the drivers side caliper front brakes is split, fluid is p155ing everywhere

thirdly, gearbox has a seal split, oil is p155ing out and running to the back of the car

also got flashed by a speed camera this morning, not to mention a whole host of other things, so am back home carless! ;( :(

it would be the worst day of my life if it wasn't for my only sunshine ;)

ah well, sh1t happens, onwards and upwards as they say

:thumb:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bit scary tho, having ur car declared unsafe to drive after you'd just driven it there down motorways and everything, cudda bin gonner easily, and much worse cudda mangled the car. That car's a one-off, there's millions of fookers like me :baby:

ah well, i escaped with a warning i guess, on the bright side, car shud be 100% better after this

bit scary tho, having ur car declared unsafe to drive after you'd just driven it there down motorways and everything, cudda bin gonner easily, and much worse cudda mangled the car. That car's a one-off, there's millions of fookers like me  :baby:

ah well, i escaped with a warning i guess, on the bright side, car shud be 100% better after this

wudnt worry m8, mines been in worse state, been off road for a week (going in 2morrow) cuz 3 of the tyres r down to the core and the front arms r shagged...car drags to the left. so i took it off road, h8 not having a car but not putting any1 else at risk by driving it

bit scary tho, having ur car declared unsafe to drive after you'd just driven it there down motorways and everything, cudda bin gonner easily, and much worse cudda mangled the car. That car's a one-off, there's millions of fookers like me  :baby:

wudnt worry m8, mines been in worse state, been off road for a week (going in 2morrow) cuz 3 of the tyres r down to the core and the front arms r shagged...car drags to the left. so i took it off road, h8 not having a car but not putting any1 else at risk by driving it

nah, shud be ok as long as he can fix it all within the next couple of days, just the £££, this wudda been my rim refurb/dents/chips/skirts and bumper mintening money, ah well, as long as i can get all that sorted for FITP, the stuff before that aint quite so important

Mike, not being funny, but how has it been decalred unsafe to drive 2 weeks after an MOT???

pass X( that's what i thought at the time cos it aint as if its only the one thing thats fooked up within that 2 weeks or whatever, just seems evrything has gone at once ;(

but the wheel was covered in brake fluid much like the back one was that time the same kinda thing hapnd the day of southend that one, and i never noticed when i set off this morning cos it was pitch black, but it DEFINITELY weren't visible when i took it out last night..............

Edited by Mike C