Essex Meet Sunday 29th June 2008 4pm

Meet Location  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i dont know if i can go to this weekends meet cos im on call from friday onwards. and i cover east and north london. bit of a trek if i have to go back. plus id have to detour home first to get in my van.

Come along it will be good!!!

What time you off call??

im on call from today at 4pm to next friday at 8am lol.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys it is this Sunday, would be good if we could get more members!!! There must be more members in Essex!

Charley

Mutley

MC_Bob - Possibility

Meekstaaa

Fat Del

Muppje

Chrisje

Lescab

THC

Don't forget guys this month the meet is being held in Southend :cheers: at 4pm

I've had 10 people vote on what location but there is only 9 names down!!! :nutter:

Or sussex / surrey / kent area, southend isn't that close to me, got about 1hr 30mins journey, would be nice to see more people come along ! :cheers:

i dont know if i can go to this weekends meet cos im on call from friday onwards. and i cover east and north london. bit of a trek if i have to go back. plus id have to detour home first to get in my van.

Come along it will be good!!!

What time you off call??

im on call from today at 4pm to next friday at 8am lol.

Long week for you then!

You know you want to come over though :) :P

Come on guys it is this Sunday, would be good if we could get more members!!! There must be more members in Essex!

Charley

Mutley

MC_Bob - Possibility

Meekstaaa

Fat Del

Muppje

Chrisje

Lescab

THC

Don't forget guys this month the meet is being held in Southend :cheers: at 4pm

I've had 10 people vote on what location but there is only 9 names down!!! :nutter:

Or sussex / surrey / kent area, southend isn't that close to me, got about 1hr 30mins journey, would be nice to see more people come along ! :cheers:

Hands up I should have added the other areas, sorry guys!! :blush:

There must be more members though! Come along people we have a good time!!!

yes i would like to go lol. ill see whats happens on the day. it might be a quiet week. it usually is. i dont know if i shuold risk it or not. we have to get to the site within 4 hours of a job being called in and they usually take about 2 hours before they call you to say theres a job, so you dont get much time to work around it.

yes i would like to go lol. ill see whats happens on the day. it might be a quiet week. it usually is. i dont know if i shuold risk it or not. we have to get to the site within 4 hours of a job being called in and they usually take about 2 hours before they call you to say theres a job, so you dont get much time to work around it.

You can get to the job within two hours ;) What can we do to convince you???

You could always come along in your van :P

Ok the XR is pretty much running but unfortunately I need to wait a month before I can drive it, thanks to needing the insurance on my current car to end to claim my NCB etc.

I'll still be at this meet, but may be a bit grumpy :P

i take it your changing to another company then? otherwise when you change over on the same company your NCB carries on as normal

i just got back from a call out lol. this time it only took them 40minutes to realise how to pick up the fone and call me so i had enough time to get there. bloody call out. its so gayyyy

Does this mean your coming?! :cheers:

lol i could get called out any number of times at any time of the day or night. what time are some people meeting at lakeside, i might try and come down. most of our offices are closed saturday night to monday morning but not all of them.