Essex Meet Sunday 29th June 2008 4pm

Meet Location  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just me lescab and THC meeting at Lakeside services I think, though not sure on THC. I think we're meeting at 3pm if you want to come down.

To you peoples:

The Xr3i is almost fixed. Just need a cam belt change which is happening pretty much as I speak. I wont be in the XR because this morning I stupidly put it as SORN, thinking there would be no point taxing it if it wasn't working.

I now have to wait until at least monday before I can tax, which means I should be along to the Brighton meet in the XR, and of course the Herts meet, granting nothing goes wrong with today's final small repaires.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have to wait until at least monday before I can tax, which means I should be along to the Brighton meet in the XR, and of course the Herts meet, granting nothing goes wrong with today's final small repaires.

del you can tax it online mate 24/7, ive checked and on askmid its still insured :thumb: