Middx & Hert's June Meet

Steve obviously has more skill in organising meets than Charley, Mutley and I myself put together...

not sure it just the skill.. think its also down to people from the area making more of an effort than essex/kent crowd.. they even make more of an effort to goto a meet outside the area than to one in their own :nutter:

Could never suss out why the Essex guys dont make more effort for your area Andy it totally baffles me ?(

Only because with it being a big meet, people are there for longer so makes the journey more worthwhile. Not blaming anyone but last meet I was going to go to, everyone had gone home by the time we were leaving to go....was only a few people there anyway, so was waiting for chrisje to finish work and convoy down with him.

True a lot more people go, shows that Herts has a lot loyalty and support from all areas!

Our meets normally last a few hours too, the last one was just a one off by the sounds of it because we didn't have many members turn up. At the end of the day it's your choice we aren't going to force you to come along lol, just want the support.

Anyway enough of hi-jacking this thread!

Looks like you may have to continue having the monthly meets all throughout the year Steve :)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you may have to continue having the monthly meets all throughout the year Steve :)

I was thinking of taking this meet to bi-monthly meets after the summer but as long as people want me to do monthly meets Im happy to give people what they want , some slight changes will happen in next month's meet but I hope its for the better and all that come approve of it,Was A hot day yesterday which really helped I even got sunburn on my Big head :D

Edited by 1pukkadeal

I was thinking of taking this meet to bi-monthly meets after the summer but as long as people want me to do monthly meets Im happy to give people what they want , some slight changes will happen in next month's meet but I hope its for the better and all that come approve of it,Was A hot day yesterday which really helped I even got sunburn on my Big head :D

Me too! f*cking hurts :(

I don't mean to come barging in, being a complete asshole, but the main problem with the Essex meet is that people say exactly what Muppje said "Oh it's too small"

Why is it too small exactly? Oh yeah because no-one can be bothered to go because it'll be too small. A vicious circle :vangry:

That wasn't exactly what I said....

Because it was small and fairly local, I was waiting for chrisje to finish work and come along together. With the Herts meet, it was bigger for a start which justified the longer journey but also meant I couldn't wait around for chrisje.

If anyone has any more pics get them posted, some will be going in the EVO Magazine :thumb:

Already sent reid a report with all the pics to choose from mike from this meet and the last one and classic ford show at the pod :thumb:

Edited by 1pukkadeal

If anyone has any more pics get them posted, some will be going in the EVO Magazine :thumb:

Already sent reid a report with all the pics to choose from mike from this meet and the last one and classic ford show at the pod :thumb:

Cool :thumb: It should be heading my way soon then....

Still if anyone has more pics get them posted up, the more we have to choose from the better. Also if possible as high resolution as you can please :cheers:

Cool :thumb: It should be heading my way soon then....

Sent it to reid this morning with the link to pictures from yesterdays meet ,as for the reports of last months meet and classic ford sent that to reid with pic lnks too about a week ago Mark

has anyone considered inviting fast ford along yet to the meet???

Nice idea andy but would they make the effort I reckon not

Does the meet actually need support?? ?(

Have an Idea Nath just meant someone from the official side of evo such as any mod or admin at a guess coming along to a meet

Edited by 1pukkadeal