Middx & Hert's June Meet

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will try my best Steve to get down to the next one, as it seems to be one of the biggest meetings so far

Bring the super sport down pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee

Failing that, one of the bangers and we will set up a track for you and nath's salooooooooon :thumb:

Cant bring the supersport - but thats another story, but I have got a nice banger I could bring if I had a big enough truck, but dont think nath would be up for the challenge :roll:

I think I will try my best Steve to get down to the next one, as it seems to be one of the biggest meetings so far

Been pretty consistant in the last 3 months with the turnout numbers wayne so the word is spreading which is all good and you can maybe get a few sales down here to cover your fuel too

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Been pretty consistant in the last 3 months with the turnout numbers wayne so the word is spreading which is all good and you can maybe get a few sales down here to cover your fuel too

Bring me a 2.0 silvertop down :thumb:

will be very interested in one in about 4 weeks time :thumb:

funny you should quote 4 weeks , as that will be the next meet july 13th

no problem, I will sort it, pitty you didnt want a black top

Looks like I will be coming down next month either way

Good good. You should get down mate its a great meet. Is a blacktop harder for the 2.0 conversion than a silvertop. (sorry to hijack slightly)

Good good. You should get down mate its a great meet. Is a blacktop harder for the 2.0 conversion than a silvertop. (sorry to hijack slightly)

Dont know mate, sorry - never done the conversion........yet

Tom Speak to Sammy as he was talking about this very subject at the herts meet earlier and as we all know he is a clever lad

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Tom Speak to Sammy as he was talking about this very subject at the herts meet earlier and as we all know he is a clever lad

as said if your comming down heavyrightfoot and would mind bringing the black top with you, would be massively appreciated

Edited by SaMMy125