amp wiring

lee206v824fmr

from the battery, to the right down the hole, inside the wheel arch it goes throught the big rubber plug (with all the other cables you will see) and then its inside the car, under the carpet to the boot or if you running a permanent power to your radio straight over the heater ducting and put it in the clips. you dont have to remove the dash. but you do really need 2 people. one out side and one inside as its a bit fiddly.

from the battery, to the right down the hole, inside the wheel arch it goes throught the big rubber plug (with all the other cables you will see) and then its inside the car, under the carpet to the boot or if you running a permanent power to your radio straight over the heater ducting and put it in the clips. you dont have to remove the dash. but you do really need 2 people. one out side and one inside as its a bit fiddly.

+1 thats the usual way,never used 2 people ever though

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Do you mean run it under the carpet directly under the seats? Ive always used the trim down the side where all the other wires run. Will i have any interference issues with doing this? Taken everthing out at the moment as a desperate attempt to sort out a bad idling issue but that was fixed another way. Only reason i ask is that ive had two diagnostic sessions now and the bloke commented each time that there was a lot of electrical interference around the engine bay. My power cable used to run along the bulkhead (alongside the sensor wiring loom) and through the hole used for the bonnet release wire, then along the trim i mentioned. Remote wire down the same side and then the aux cables down the passenger side.

really??? i found that the bung was too tight so i was pushing and my mate was pulling, then it got done it 3 seconds lol

remind me never to ask you to run a cable for me :roll:

you know whats funny. im an electrician, i run cables for a living haha