My smash

zetecjohn

Basically driving to work one morning in the countryside at 50mph, went round a damp bend lost the back end, spun round hit the high verge and flipped it onto a gatepost, all down to the farmer and his mud on the road :vangry:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/zetecjohn/Fezcrash10.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/zetecjohn/Fezcrash1.jpg

Was only 3rd party insured aswell :nutter:

Basically driving to work one morning in the countryside at 50mph, went round a damp bend lost the back end, spun round hit the high verge and flipped it onto a gatepost, all down to the farmer and his mud on the road :vangry:

Not being nasty fella but its not really the farmers fault you were doing 50mph round a bend in damp conditions. Driving in the countryside you should be aware of these conditions & farms around.

Not adjusting your driving to the conditions of the road is the fault. Driving in the countryside you need to be aware that anything can be round the next corner (cows,tractors,hedge cutters,walkers).

Nasty though & im glad you wernt hurt, lesson learnt maybe. :thumb:

Not being nasty fella but its not really the farmers fault you were doing 50mph round a bend in damp conditions. Driving in the countryside you should be aware of these conditions & farms around.

Not adjusting your driving to the conditions of the road is the fault. Driving in the countryside you need to be aware that anything can be round the next corner (cows,tractors,hedge cutters,walkers).

Nasty though & im glad you wernt hurt, lesson learnt maybe. :thumb:

To be fair though mate i was 17 at the time and thought i was the world's best driver, which obviously i wasn't :mellow:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/zetecjohn/Fezcrash1.jpg

Did you declare the coilovers?

Not exactly sure what that statement has to do with anything, but if you look closely it is the winch on the recovery truck compressing the rear end down, which is the reason it looks low on the rear :cheers:

now this seems to get said on nearly every smash thread i read so here goes....

"im sure that will be fine witha bit of T-Cut"

However im not quiet sure it will...

Bet you drive slower now tho on them roads:)

Least ur alive to tel the story and not wrapped around the gate post!