my wheel fell off

b19ste

The MOT doesn't check how tight your wheel nuts are or how long your wheel studs are.

i no that the wheel nots was not the prob the studs snapped u say my car was not safe all i was saying it past an mot and as said be for mate i did not have spacers on it so dose not matter haw long my studs are

It may be something to do with it been stood. I bought a cat C saxo diesel in march. Anyway i took it for 2 new tyres and the nuts were like crap!!!! Heads come straight off on 2 of them. I had to replace te hub as one was stuck in there totally. The heads just come right off with wheel brace

might have been a dodgy cast. you always get some parts weaker than others...tools for instance... the amount of spanners iv broke because of poor quality...(cheap and nasty ones) may have just been a dud.

If it where dodgy cast, i would of thought they would'nt of lasted 12 years. Probaly just one to many heavy corner's.

• 3 weeks later...
might have been a dodgy cast. you always get some parts weaker than others...tools for instance... the amount of spanners iv broke because of poor quality...(cheap and nasty ones) may have just been a dud.

If it where dodgy cast, i would of thought they would'nt of lasted 12 years. Probaly just one to many heavy corner's.

or these twats in the garages tightening the wheels with air guns