S-Yorkshire Meet

Weezer

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be there again :cheers:

Oh and we know why :pancake: wrestling and stick chair fight huh.

Cool I'll put you down :thumb:

Well i had let you off the beating hadnt i, but if you want a wrestle, you shall have a wrestle.... :devil:

Put me down :thumb:

Good stuff mate, can meet up on way if you want ?.....And dont worry i made it to this meet on my own without even getting lost once :roll: :roll:

No probs, going for a few test runs over the woodhead first, might be able to keep up with you then :thumb:

I shall be there again :cheers:

Oh and we know why :pancake: wrestling and stick chair fight huh.

Cool I'll put you down :thumb:

Well i had let you off the beating hadnt i, but if you want a wrestle, you shall have a wrestle.... :devil:

Put me down :thumb:

Good stuff mate, can meet up on way if you want ?.....And dont worry i made it to this meet on my own without even getting lost once :roll: :roll:

No probs, going for a few test runs over the woodhead first, might be able to keep up with you then :thumb:

PMSL, that was me taking it easy that morning mate. You should of seen me on the way home last night once i had got past the slow movers, fcuking gunning it......Although as i told a few people yesterday, the Yorkshire meet was nearly a "In Memory Of Mike W Meet", i had a near death experience on there on the way :roll:

Talking of near death experiences...

Some fcuk pot was behind me on the motorway flashing his lights and all that so i had to do a 90 mph switch at short notice into the middle lane, just as the KA in the slow lane did the same at 60mph.

Needless to say, I had to change my pants :(

Travelling all that way for a meet, you really are keen to meet me aint you lol....be good to meet you buddy :cheers:

Gonna try my best mike as kylie comes down here each month and heavyrightfoot has done in the past ,I must want a man hug :eek:

Wow keep me out of it bud.....well not on our first date anyway :roll: