Middx & Hert's August Meet

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looked a good day guys.

these meets seem to be lucky weather wise.

Luck whats that ? ,its called professional planning :pancake:

---------------

Also on another note Stoney was on form today ,he fixed everyones cars Top Top bloke :thumb:

Edited by 1pukkadeal

looked a good day guys.

Yah its raining now :D

tell me about it lol!

looked a good day guys.

Luck whats that ? ,its called professional planning :pancake:

---------------

Also on another note Stoney was on form today ,he fixed everyones cars Top Top bloke :thumb:

ah thats what you call it steve :pancake:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w274/1pukkadeal/august%20meet/DSCF0022.jpg

Another great meet ppl well done steve for organisation!!!!!yeah few new ppl to see the trip back was gd!!!!!!!!!!!!but took me and mykez69 bloody ages to get back in ma new car!!!!and ppl say cossies are fast!!!had to stop every 2 miles to recharge the bloody batteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vangry: lol lookin forward to the next one already was glad to help ppl out with there minor probs 2!!see were would ya be without me eh!? :pancake: lol

Edited by stoney

how do everyone. good meet as always. i had to leave a bit earlier than everyone else cos i had a bbq to attend. do you blame me? of course you dont. thanks to sammy for the car bits i bought and the usual for steve for arranging it. oh and thanks to star (nicola) for letting me fix her dials. women eh?? was good to see dave on form. and cheers to mykez and stoney for getting the r/c car started. as if u can be bother to tune it up properly?????

how do everyone. good meet as always. i had to leave a bit earlier than everyone else cos i had a bbq to attend. do you blame me? of course you dont. thanks to sammy for the car bits i bought and the usual for steve for arranging it. oh and thanks to star (nicola) for letting me fix her dials. women eh?? was good to see dave on form. and cheers to mykez and stoney for getting the r/c car started. as if u can be bother to tune it up properly?????

No prob.. any time :thumb: ;)