Middx & Hert's August Meet

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home... and LOL del... did you not actually know that was me?

The pictures look amazing ;)

Good day, nice to meet a few people. Brilliant.

Sorry Nicola for locking you out of your own car :thumb:

Thanks for the help fitting my idle valve... remind me of who you are!

You will be.. :censored: :vangry:

Looks a good turnout :cheers:

I may be in attendance at a future one, depends what dates you come up with though, i thought up a good plan you see....

Get to meet some of you southern lot, i have been assured your all a friendly bunch and i will be welcomed :unsure:

with open arms..

Meeeksta will give ya a hug :)

It was a good meet today and we seem to have a good strong core of members that attend regular as this was our 6th meet,Only thing that let the meet down to today was the lack of GTi.Tom as he was missed by most of us that attend this meet and of course Nath was off abroad sunning himself (lucky sod)

Looks a good turnout :cheers:

I may be in attendance at a future one, depends what dates you come up with though, i thought up a good plan you see....

Get to meet some of you southern lot, i have been assured your all a friendly bunch and i will be welcomed :unsure:

Thanks mike and of course your very welcome mate anytime,we are having the next meet in 3 weeks as were going to the harvester 100 metres up the road for a EVO get together,just ask kylie what she thinks mike for a north of watford opinion

Edited by 1pukkadeal

It was a good meet today and we seem to have a good strong core of members that attend regular as this was our 6th meet,Only thing that let the meet down to today was the lack of GTi.Tom as he was missed by most of us that attend this meet and of course Nath was off abroad sunning himself (lucky sod)

Was a bit of a shame HeavyRightFoot wasn't there also, he had some bits for me and a few others... I was told he had broken down?

Was a bit of a shame HeavyRightFoot wasn't there also, he had some bits for me and a few others... I was told he had broken down?

these things cant be helped I guess ,always next time fella

As I like to say, and is generally my view on life when something goes tits up for someone... sh-t happens :)