Middx & Hert's TODAY

this is no doubt the last meet for the Middx & herts region for 2008 until next spring

People allergic to coming out in the rain?

Indoor venue's an option?

True enough trig ,all depends on if the demand is there over the winter period ,As the winter may require a pub meet or bowling etc so I shall take input from all those attendees and see what the general feeling is on sunday before I make any definate decision

Edited by 1pukkadeal

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On our weather up here over the last couple of days it has shown the London area to be pretty clear tomorrow? (well, dry if anything) Wonder if they are contradicting themselves again :rolleyes:

Oh well just as well we are at the harvester anyway as its indoors ,then if the sun comes out we can all play down at woodside as usual

Bowling has always been an option Tom ,just hardly anyone ever wanted to do it ?(

as for meekstaa and slatch alarm bells are starting to ring about you too :eek:

Steve, don't have a ring just yet, way way to early to think about that. Maybe table for two at the Harvester just to get things going, i'll order Spam, egg and chips. then we can go for a run down the lanes afterwards------------------ STRIKE.

To be fair Steve, those bells have been ringing for quite some time.

Your just jealous Del :glare: , when was the last time you had your bell rang :roll: