Middx & Hert's TODAY

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a word with the organiser for the Middx & herts modified capri owners , from next spring these guys will be joining in with OUR meet I have said NO to the RSOC that enquired ,and also for next spring we will have some alternate venues all local to woodside ,such as a country park with a lake etc and has lakeside pub,also The local rugby club have given us the green light for next year for a couple of dates for use of its pitch and BBQ with bar and games rooms and also on their site has scenic ponds and nature trails if your into rambling ,and of course woodside will feature with bowling ,so its looking bright for 2009 :) all have huge open space car parks Edited by 1pukkadeal

Sounds brilliant that does! :D Roll on next year :thumb:

Thanks Kylie now we know that we get regular numbers that have not dipped below 18 members for the past 6 months so I thought it nice to offer all the regulars a bit of choice,with a mini footie match on the cards and a bit of variety to keep up the interest especially with the capri guys coming to support us all

you know i can see in the next couple of years if this continues to grow this meet will become a show!

One never knows Dave ,but as you say in a few years we can hope

Don't jinx it :O

Was thinking the same :pancake:

Edited by 1pukkadeal