Middx & Hert's TODAY

put me down for my first meet :)

All done mate :thumb:

People dont turn up to shows without telling me, it doesnt bother me, unless they start asking for money back, thats when problems arise, but I suppose it is a touch frustrating when people dont say anything, but at the end of the day, if they dont turn up, I dont care, its their loss. If you decided you weren't going to turn up to a show but didnt let me know, then hey, its your decision, no skin off my nose.

Spot on fella

Edited by 1pukkadeal

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has about 50 spaces ,it goes round the side and the back,I can see numbers being lower for this meet with the unsettled weather ,so I cant see it being an issue unless we have a late burst of summer weather then we will look at it again closer to the day ,16 blew out and only a few bothered to tell me :( or I would have moved the venue for the last meet to the harvester ,mind you we still had around 20 members at the last meet :)

People dont turn up to shows without telling me, it doesnt bother me, unless they start asking for money back, thats when problems arise, but I suppose it is a touch frustrating when people dont say anything, but at the end of the day, if they dont turn up, I dont care, its their loss. If you decided you weren't going to turn up to a show but didnt let me know, then hey, its your decision, no skin off my nose.

just to add to trigs reply....

sometimes people have more pressing matters to deal with and going to a meet or show is the last thing on their mind, let alone worrying about telling anyone their not attending :thumb:

^ true, but IMO its a just good manners to tell someone if they don't attend!

Steve: I'm waiting to hear back on some dates for attachments i'm going on before can say if can make the meet :thumb:

Thats fine John and your thoughts were the same as mine as reguards manners point

just to add to trigs reply....

sometimes people have more pressing matters to deal with and going to a meet or show is the last thing on their mind, let alone worrying about telling anyone their not attending :thumb:

Yes of course other things do pop up beyond all our controls and quite a few did make the effort to let me know they were not able to attend which was great and very decent of those concerned,some didnt yourself included ,If there were any issues from this meet that needed to be discussed it would be between trig & myself ,but there are no issues as the meet went off as usual without a hitch so its now past tense so its onwards and upwards

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Mike, you always leave shows early, I bet thats because you have rifled through everyone's glove boxes and get off before anyone finds out, manc b*stards.

Tbh once you have seen one show you have seen them all, so i dont need to spend all day there. Also it takes atleast 2 & 1/2 hours to get home, if i lived 5mins from shows i would probably stay longer....

But the main reason is, i just hate you Trig, so have to leave early to get away :( ....

I do also have a little rumage through peoples cars...

anyways mike i'll try and find you at trax, i was thinking about leaving trax around either 3 or 4.

I was maybe planning on setting off a tad earlier tbh, only because im thinking it will take 1hr from Silverstone to Herts meet, so if i set off at 4 will arrive at the meet at 5, if i stay for only 2hrs and set off home at 7....i still wouldnt be home till at the earliest 10pm, we will sort something though...

How long do people usually stick around for at the Herts meet? dont wanna get there and no fcuker is still around lol

Will deffo meet up on the day though bud, Who you showing with ?

Edited by MIKE W

thats cool with me mate, like you said once i seen it that will be it really! lol would like to see what trax has to offer though!

Yeh same bud, i do want to have a good look about as alot of stuff i wont of seen as i have only attended Ford shows this year.....I may end up staying longer lol...

Like i say though we will sort something out :thumb:

Oooo! Some tempers flaring up here...

I think we need to ask Jeremy Carl to the next meet.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be there. Cheers again for the help Steve, but I still got some major electrical fcuk ups going on haha.

Maybe this time I won't spend half the day making CDs for you know who :glare:

Oooo! Some tempers flaring up here...

I think we need to ask Jeremy Carl to the next meet.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be there. Cheers again for the help Steve, but I still got some major electrical fcuk ups going on haha.

Maybe this time I won't spend half the day making CDs for you know who :glare:

No tempers mate as its a done and dusted subject ,I am always happy to help you mate you only need ask

In that case, my start motor doesn't work, the rear wiper randomly gives up, the cooling fan stays on, if I press the washer jet button all the lights on my dash come on, my hazards don't work and my intermittenant wiper has broken :thumb:

fcuking car... Lol.

judging by what I saw of the wiring on your car when I checked it out the other day at the herts meet ,john wayne did most of the wiring on your car it really needs stripping down and putting straight,as theres shed loads of wires I spotted that had been chopped and hooked up badly,