Middx & Hert's TODAY

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Sunday guys just a reminder the way things stand at moment we will meet at the Harvester rather than woodside at the usual 2pm, unless numbers go hectic as has happened on previous occasions ,just keep an eye on page 1 for any updates or new information

Definatley not going to be able to make this one ;( as cant change my shift ;(

Fully understand John as Work has to come 1st mate

pukka can you put me down as a prov pending time come from trax show please

will do

can you not make it sometime at like 4pm start of 5pm start, so that everyone going trax can come down, as if its only a small meet everyone will be gone within couple of hours

most are there until 6 or 7 anyway Tez

count me in :D

done

Once the insurance monies come out of the bank I should think this is a green light unless I get some bizarre plan otherwise...

Be nice to see a few faces, and Del we can have that chat lol :)

Ok fingers crossed

Edited by 1pukkadeal

I'll put up a list I suppose.

Gearbox is on the way out.

C.V. Joint is dead.

Sump Plug has been rounded so can't change the oil until I find the proper tool.

All electrics are buggered. - No rear fogs, no horn, no intermittent wiper, the rear wiper goes amazingly slowly. No hazards. So apparently need fuse box.

Took out the drivers seat as it snapped and its been welded before by someone that was apparently a chimp. I've been told its actually unsave to drive but I need to...

All I can think of at the moment. My point is...I'll either risk driving the XR, i'll get insured on the old car, or I won't be coming.

Peice of w*nk.