Middx & Hert's TODAY

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been asked again by another mates branch of car club aimed at modded capri's if they can come along and meet on the same day and locations as us ,I personally dont have any issues as we are strong and well established now to be in control of the meets so we would not be taken over etc as I know them well from the days of my V8 capri ,they only have around 10 active members in the middx & hert's area anyway , this is something we can discuss at the next herts meet as I told them I will speak to all you local regulars first before you I give them any sort of answer, Edited by 1pukkadeal

had a capri at the last time i came up, why not, i think it will be good, bridging the ford community :D

I think that is a blinding idea. I love capris :D

This is my thoughts as its a free open venue not owned by me etc ,so they could just turn up anyway and I could not say anything but they were polite and asked ,I will ask everyone at the next meet and see what the overall mood is and if there are any objections ,I was asked by a branch of the RSOC too a while back but im not that keen on most of the admin for the RSOC as there spoilt bratts who are only interested in money and showing off how many £1000s they have spent

In my opinion, if they're not a bunch of tw*ts then I'd welcome them along as they share a simular interest as the rest of us.

Being the age of the car, I'm going to believe that they'll be mature anyway.

There you go.

there good lads as one also bought My V8 capri also ,so twits they are not thank god and most I have known for some years ,we shall see anyway fella

Edited by 1pukkadeal

thinking of coming

but will be from trax aswell so be a long day

wondering what time will people be still there as dont want to arrive and no one is there :lol:

let me know what time people roughly be there as its about hour min from silverstone to that food place

ta

Its an option for you mate if you leave trax early enough ,but it depends on how much you guys enjoy it there as you may well stay untill chucking out time,but your welcome to pop along and as del stated were normally there until 6ish

Not keen on RSOC coming because I've met and spoken to a few...I wasn't impressed :P

I agree matey

Edited by 1pukkadeal