@!&*& Insurance

Rich

whats the point, if people fcuk up and hit someone why cant they be fuckin honest put their hands up and say it was my fault, instead of all this Shite playing the blame game just to be 3 months down the line and all the way back at square one getting me to do a new Fcuking statement.

worst bit is i dont get any no claims discount when i renew my insurance in june because its not clear who is to blame, and she doesnt have any to start with whereas the one i shud have (2 years) is worth 500 quid

how the fcuk can it be my fault wen i had driven past her ffs

if someone wants to edit the swearing out go ahead :P :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

whats the point, if people mess up and hit someone why cant they be completely honest put their hands up and say it was my fault, instead of all this silly business playing the blame game just to be 3 months down the line and all the way back at square one getting me to do a new statement.

worst bit is i dont get any no claims discount when i renew my insurance in june because its not clear who is to blame, and she doesnt have any to start with whereas the one i shud have (2 years) is worth 500 quid

how in god's name can it be my fault wen i had driven past her ffs

if someone wants to edit the swearing out go ahead  :P  :curse:  :curse:  :curse:  :curse:  :curse:  :curse:  :curse:

thats better :D :roll:

Edited by Sorted Scort

whats the point, if people mess up and hit someone why cant they be completely honest put their hands up and say it was my fault, instead of all this silly business playing the blame game just to be 3 months down the line and all the way back at square one getting me to do a new statement.

how in god's name can it be my fault wen i had driven past her ffs

if someone wants to edit the swearing out go ahead  :P  :curse:  :curse:  :curse:  :curse:  :curse:  :curse:  :curse:

thats better :D :roll:

:roll: :roll:

yeah the photos will help and the location of the damage on my car should help, and the fact it took her 3 months to report the accident should help but with no witnesses on my side and about 4 of um in her car its gonna be my word against theirs at the end of the day :vangry:

i should of stopped at the exact point really instead of pulling over, but that wud of blocked the road so the pictures were from wen i was parked and not in the position of the accident. i just really dunno how she can say it wasnt her fault unless she is lying completely :vangry:

to me its clear though, damage at the rear of the car, unless i was powersliding to the right theres no way i could of inflicted the damage. X( just got to see if this goes to court :vangry: whether its as obvious to the judge man. Hopefully it wont go to court though ?(

Edited by Rich

Just don't tell any lies no matter what, and don't change your story, stick to what you have in police statements, and then it when she keeps chaging her story, and the mulitple parts keep changing their story, she willbe found out in the end.

Lies and cheaters never prosper.

:roll:

this claim just gets better and better. It would now appear that it was my fault according to her insurance company at the time. Best bit is they havent even spoken to the woman that hit me :roll:

I have got to fill another form in and that will issue court proceedings against her now, send the balifs round :D