TAMWORTH MEET WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO POLL

KNITERIDER

What do you want to do?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quick bump reminder for the members thinking of coming to the Tamworth meet. payments are now being taken and would appreciate asap so we can book and guarantee out lane ;)

originally posted by Kniterider

everyone has been messaged with the following:

ITS ALMOST UPON US!!!

As has been discussed in the threads we have decided to go bowling at strykers bowl for a couple of games and a buffet.

unfortunately we need the money up front to allow for a discount (from £5.50 a game to £5.00 for 2 games pluss a buffet for £3.50) thanks to DJ and his Girlfriend.

The reason we need this up front is so that strykers can make up the correct amount of food and set aside lanes for us. if people were to say they would pay on the day and then not turn up we would still have the bill for the food so hopefully you can see where i am coming from!

this is also the reminder for the meet on the 25th JANUARY at 2pm

please could you make payable the amount of: £8.65 (the extra 15p to cover paypal costs) (im not a mathamatician and if its less il gladly give you the pennies back if iv asked to much, if you ask on the day )

TO: nasher66613@hotmail.com

any questions message me and il try my best to get back to you asap.

THE DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT IS WEDNESDAY 14TH OF JAN

if you have a problem please let me know

only people that have paid up front will get the discount rate and the buffet, people are still free to come along and watch if they like everyones welcome, (but please no pratting about as a members girlfriend works there and we dont want her in trouble )

cheers to everone who will hopefully make this the first of many great TAMWORTH meets!

everyone has been messaged with the following:

ITS ALMOST UPON US!!!

As has been discussed in the threads we have decided to go bowling at strykers bowl for a couple of games and a buffet.

unfortunately we need the money up front to allow for a discount (from £5.50 a game to £5.00 for 2 games pluss a buffet for £3.50) thanks to DJ and his Girlfriend.

The reason we need this up front is so that strykers can make up the correct amount of food and set aside lanes for us. if people were to say they would pay on the day and then not turn up we would still have the bill for the food so hopefully you can see where i am coming from! :)

this is also the reminder for the meet on the 25th JANUARY at 2pm

please could you make payable the amount of: £8.65 (the extra 15p to cover paypal costs) (im not a mathamatician and if its less il gladly give you the pennies back if iv asked to much, if you ask on the day :thumb: )

TO: nasher66613@hotmail.com

any questions message me and il try my best to get back to you asap.

THE DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT IS WEDNESDAY 14TH OF JAN

if you have a problem please let me know :thumb:

only people that have paid up front will get the discount rate and the buffet, people are still free to come along and watch if they like everyones welcome, (but please no pratting about as a members girlfriend works there and we dont want her in trouble :) )

cheers to everone who will hopefully make this the first of many great TAMWORTH meets!

got ya message ..cheers dude :thumb:

Ive only just read through all this thread fella's.

I dont need to be involved in anything about money, I have just suggested it in the past because Im comfortable with doing it and everyone seems to be comfortable with giving me their money because they know that it is 100% safe (contrary to the shite that I know has been peddled in the past about me)

Well done Kniterider, thanks Dane.

I dont need to be involved in anything about money, I have just suggested it in the past because Im comfortable with doing it and everyone seems to be comfortable with giving me their money because they know that it is 100% safe (contrary to the shite that I know has been peddled in the past about me)

cheers mate, its as much a group effort as it is my own :)

various people will have my adress through postage so if i steal your money feel free to give me a kick in ;)

(i wont be stealing it :thumb: )

cheers mate, its as much a group effort as it is my own :)

various people will have my adress through postage so if i steal your money feel free to give me a kick in ;)

(i wont be stealing it :thumb: )

*puts on steel toe capped boots* :pancake: