TAMWORTH MEET WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO POLL

KNITERIDER

What do you want to do?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right its lookin good lads.

i need to give them a number asap,atm were looking at say 15 ish hopefully more so speak up ppl.

we only have to pay on the day BUT the problem is that if just Kniterider and me turn up for example we would have to cough up for all the food at £3.50 a head that would be £63 (i think). that is my only worry.

Also on site is a wimpy resataurant which could be our first option or alternativly i or Kniterider (as you all know him more than me) could take payment via paypal for the food and pay in advance.

i hope you can appreciate my worries over the money issue and this is not me pulling a fast one LOL

lets get more attending and have a great day out.

parking is still not confirmed yet but i have the tape for the other car park just in case ;)

my idea for the bowling is the following........this should be fun :)

they will allow 6 bowlers per lane.

the top 2 off each lane then play on a lane for championship.

3rd and 4th play from each lane play each other for the "also participated" title lol

and 5th and 6th from each lane play each other for the coverted title of "the worst bowler on Evo" :pancake:

or something similar.

what do you lot reckon then ?

opinions on all please.

cheers.

Dane

right its lookin good lads.

i need to give them a number asap,atm were looking at say 15 ish hopefully more so speak up ppl.

we only have to pay on the day BUT the problem is that if just Kniterider and me turn up for example we would have to cough up for all the food at £3.50 a head that would be £63 (i think). that is my only worry.

Also on site is a wimpy resataurant which could be our first option or alternativly i or Kniterider (as you all know him more than me) could take payment via paypal for the food and pay in advance.

i hope you can appreciate my worries over the money issue and this is not me pulling a fast one LOL

lets get more attending and have a great day out.

parking is still not confirmed yet but i have the tape for the other car park just in case ;)

my idea for the bowling is the following........this should be fun :)

they will allow 6 bowlers per lane.

the top 2 off each lane then play on a lane for championship.

3rd and 4th play from each lane play each other for the "also participated" title lol

and 5th and 6th from each lane play each other for the coverted title of "the worst bowler on Evo" :pancake:

or something similar.

what do you lot reckon then ?

opinions on all please.

cheers.

Dane

i think thats a good idea as i dont have 20 quid let alone 63.50 lol what would other people think of this?i can send out the message to everybody tomorrow giving notice of next week pluss my addy for the funds?how much extra would it be to cover paypal charges?il be back online tomorrow night so you will have to sort it among yourselfs tho sorry :(