Rolling Road day

Great day out, me n Lee convoyed to junc 2 of te M6 where we found Ian, then Millsy, Rich and Evv99. Went upto Brum and got off the Motorway where the hotel was and parked in a hotel car park, WRONG ONE!!!!!!! (my fault!!!) got back on the road and some of us ended up in a Travelodge car park, WRONG ONE (Lee's fault!!!!) then finally found the right hotel even further up the road, good meet point!!!!!!

Anyway, i think it was 23 or 24 cars that ended up being done on the rollers and i got 143bhp at 6883 rpm, well pleased considering it hasn't been mapped yet!!!!!!!

Here's my pics, some of which are shite cos my crap camera.

Some initial problems in the meet car park, a Mk5reg car which meant Dave stayed behind and i led a large convoy of 'Scorts through the streets

OhDear.jpg

My old RS came

Grp1.jpg

Think that was Deano and Dazza, might be wrong

Grp2.jpg

One for you Jordan

Grp3.jpg

Twin carb Orion

Grp4.jpg

Lee and a Mk5 car, not on their board though

LeeRnMk5boy.jpg

Ross you missed the bit were you meet KEV HA, ANDY SIMON AND MEEEEEE!!!!!

HEHEHHEHE

Matt :thumb:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rolling Road was brilliant, really enjoyed it, nice to meet everyone, still got the awesome noise of Ross` exhaust note ringing through my ears, chuffed with 125 BHP :P , Sime73s car looked the balls, just needs a 2.0 Focus transplant on throttle bodies and it will be a world beater, what did everyone else get cos we went on to Redline Rumble(Which made my car feel well slow), don`t think i could have beaten a single car that was going down the quarter ;( oh well life goes on :)

Well thats me just back in Scotland after a long journey but it was well worth it. I had a great day and it was great meeting you all, there were some very nice motors present on the day, and i take the great honour of least BHP on the day with a piddling 60bhp, but as an excuse i did have an engine problem. I also got a scary tour of the Derbyshire countryside on the way back to the M1 courtesy of simon, I think at one point we were going down a hill with a 1 in 6 gradient :jaw: . Great day all in :thumb:

Simon, which way did you go back, i went thru stafford then uttoxeter the back onto M1! i was on the phone when i left you to me dad shouting directions to me!!

All in all i had a great day! and SIME, ure car is the absolute Bo**ox mate, i love it!! And who cares what engine you've got in it when it looks that good!!!

K3V