Tamworth II

KNITERIDER

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

super soakers and nerf tournament?

nerf guns! so oldschool still got some in the attic! :D

i like things which shoot to john! got a nice collection still from years of collecting, most are in the attic but still have the odd few laying about in the old bedroom!

got a load of single action pistols, around 20 last time i counted, all various models, sigs, berettas, walthers, colts, taurus, s&w etc

and about 10 spring powered rifles, some which are H&K, m16, M4, Ak, SA80, Spas-12 Shotgun, g36c etc

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/simonez/DSCF5050.jpg

then got 3 Mauri fully auto rifles, M4A! carbine which is in the pic, with 3 high cap magazines, use this for skirmishes i used to do, and then got a FNP90 lil hand held machine gun, which is simply awesome, and a MP5 A5, which i use for indoor skirmishing, which has 4 high cap magazines! simply awesome things :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/simonez/DSCF5051.jpg

then the best till last, my 2 full Gas blowback pistols, a Walther p99 and a Walther ppk, made famous by the lengend james bond, both have custom silencers attached, with threaded barrels! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/simonez/DSCF5062.jpg

i know its a events thread, but had to share some of my guns to :D

bring on the next meet! :D

Edited by Simonez

right - paintballing prices and info

for £9.99 per person you'd get - a full days play (start at 9-30 and finish at 4-30) all equiptment and training 50 paintballs plus at least 8 games

they accomodate for up to 350 pepole a day :mellow: so if a gruop of 15 people were playing you'd mix in with a couple other people there

paintballing days are saturday and sunday,you CAN book it privatly if you want, BUT you have to have 30 people for a weekend booking and 25 for a weekday booking but same prices still apply :cheers:

prices are liste here, you can choose to pay as little or as much as you like, but paintballs are available throuout the day :)

£9.99 all equipment plus 50 paintballs

£15.00 as above plus 100 paintballs

£27.50 as abovr plus 300 pantballs

£37.50 as above with 500 paintballs

additional paintball prices:-

£7 - 100 shots

£20 - 300 shots

£30 - 500 shots

£55 - 1000 shots

£100 - 2000 shots

either FULL payment in advance or £10 deposit per person secures a place on the day :cheers:

now, as to when? weve got to be carefull not to clash with the essex meet or there karting which is on sunday 22nd feb plus weve got a few shows coming up over the next few months such as The Marangoni Fast Show which is on the 22nd march and FITP which is in may so weve got to work it around those :cheers:

Edited by dutchkev

i know im new here but im only in nottingham so id love to come and get to know some of you a bit better.

+1 ANYONE WELCOME, DONT EVEN HAVE TO BE A MEMBER :)

oops caps lol

cheers for the prices kev, what dates does that give us then? as il prob be away second week of march as well lol

those prices dont sound to bad either :)

Karting is the best idea.

I used to work at priory park in tamworth as i only live over the road from it.

If you get a big group together I may be able to knock some money off from my old gaffa.

Standerd prices for arrive and drive are

£10 - 10mins

£20 - 20mins

£25 - 30mins in 2 15min sessions

You can do a sprint race which is a proper event but max people is about 8 maybe 10.

If you get enough people together I could arrange an endurence. Gotta have 12 or above for that.

Split into teams.

Make sure you get me on the team though as I no the circuit like the back of my hand :P

Karting is the best idea.

I used to work at priory park in tamworth as i only live over the road from it.

If you get a big group together I may be able to knock some money off from my old gaffa.

Standerd prices for arrive and drive are

£10 - 10mins

£20 - 20mins

£25 - 30mins in 2 15min sessions

You can do a sprint race which is a proper event but max people is about 8 maybe 10.

If you get enough people together I could arrange an endurence. Gotta have 12 or above for that.

Split into teams.

Make sure you get me on the team though as I no the circuit like the back of my hand :P

TROUBLE IS I CANT SEE PEOPLE GOING FOR IT BECAUSE OF THE PRICE,grr caps again!!

anything over a tenner and i think we will hav probs.

least with the paintballing it lasts alot longer and you can spend what you like when there :)

but deffo keep it in mind mate, cheers :)

there aint a leap year this year buddy :P so i think essex is the 22nd, thats what it says in the events section :thumb:, ill PM mutley and co to find out for deffinate,

and with you getting your end away ( bro's before ho's BTw ;) ) it leaves us either:-

sat 14th or sun 15th march

OR

sat 4th or sun 5th april

(sun 29th will be essex meet as its the end of month) obviouslt there will still be a social meet if people still want it in the run up before hand.

IF people decide on the weekend of 14th march then payments can made untill 9th march (gives me 5 days to get cash out of paypal and pay the paintballing people)

BUT yorkshire meet is on the 15th, so atendies might be smaller, best bet really is the first weekend in apri, which gives a payment deadline for friday 27th march :cheers:

there aint a leap year this year buddy :P so i think essex is the 22nd, thats what it says in the events section :thumb:, ill PM mutley and co to find out for deffinate,

and with you getting your end away ( bro's before ho's BTw ;) ) it leaves us either:-

sat 14th or sun 15th march

OR

sat 4th or sun 5th april

(sun 29th will be essex meet as its the end of month) obviouslt there will still be a social meet if people still want it in the run up before hand.

IF people decide on the weekend of 14th march then payments can made untill 9th march (gives me 5 days to get cash out of paypal and pay the paintballing people)

BUT yorkshire meet is on the 15th, so atendies might be smaller, best bet really is the first weekend in apri, which gives a payment deadline for friday 27th march :cheers:

lol you tell me its not a leap year then u said the 29th lol

yea that seems the best bet. gives people time to sort money to :)

so if we give it a week say, to get everyones opinions then start taking names and money?

lol bro's before ho's, if you look as good insome small knickers and a braa il gladly take u up on it ;)