Tamworth II

KNITERIDER

Rite, just thought id get some ideas for the next meet really.

now i think the best bet is to have this every other month to keep intrest high and to give people a chance to plan for it with plenty of notice.

now, it hasnt got to be specificly (sp) the last sunday of the month so we can be a bit flexible, but what im looking for really is what you people wanna do next!

now weve gottta keep costs to a minimum but that goes without saying, but there is still plenty we can do.

it doesnt have to even be at the same place as a couple of miles this way or that shouldnt rock the boat to much.

so lads and lasses what do you wanna do?

all ideas (within reason) welcome :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Tamworth was chosen for how reasonable it was to access for all members which aint a problem with me as Derby would be another 50 or so miles round. It's not a national meet, just a reigonal one where all members are welcome. Same place is fine by me. When the weather warms up might be best to go somewhere with a bit of grass for a kick about etc.

Don't think it should be the last Sunday though as im 99% sure thats when the essex meet has always been scheduled for.

Either way, would be well up for the next one :thumb:

luton....

jesus thats miles away lol essex meet would be nearly as close lol, na its staying local as its one of the few meets up this way (in this area anyway).

indeed bowling was good, but its always good to have a change :)

iv got some ideas for the summer but spring is a different kettle of fish. :)

Think Tamworth was chosen for how reasonable it was to access for all members which aint a problem with me as Derby would be another 50 or so miles round. It's not a national meet, just a reigonal one where all members are welcome. Same place is fine by me. When the weather warms up might be best to go somewhere with a bit of grass for a kick about etc.

Don't think it should be the last Sunday though as im 99% sure thats when the essex meet has always been scheduled for.

Either way, would be well up for the next one :thumb:

well i was talking to charley and im thinking of bringing it forward a week so they dont clash as i know theres people inbetween wanting to do both, pluss she mentioned she would like to come to the next one also :)

in the summer there is a brilliant pitch and put local which i thought was an idea, i hate golf but i always find that a laugh.

for now though i was thinking laser quest/go karting/or something group related (i was thinking paintballing but thats gonna be pricey)

just need some ideas :)

bowling is crud ! can count me out if u off there again ! :roll:

u guys r sound but dint enjoy bowling at all sorry ! :baby: ;(

lmao thats cos you were stuck on a lane with 8 ppl :pancake: and if the screen hadnt of gone off you would still be there now.

Ross.....give me a shout if you need anything doing mate :thumb:

footy wise i could possibly get Tamworths ground for a proper kick about as i was at the Lamb stadium for 6 months 2 years ago training with the lads. (i was too unfit to play :pancake: )

yea can only apologise for that with the lane mate, wish we was told earlia that people wernt on a lane and they could have been spread out more but never mind.

na, we'l have to do something else instead mate variety is the spice of life after all ;)

lmao thats cos you were stuck on a lane with 8 ppl :pancake: and if the screen hadnt of gone off you would still be there now.

Ross.....give me a shout if you need anything doing mate :thumb:

footy wise i could possibly get Tamworths ground for a proper kick about as i was at the Lamb stadium for 6 months 2 years ago training with the lads. (i was too unfit to play :pancake: )

nice one mate knew i could count on ya. lets see what peoples thoughts are and we can make a decission from then :)