diamond bright

mrmetallica

• 6 months later...

I work in a main dealer supply warehouse and we sell the pureguard kits to our dealers for £50 (economy kit which we get for£7.90) £75 deluxe kit which we get for£30, they then sell to new car buyers for £250 quid. They basically consist of shampoo, 2 stage paintwork protection and upholstery protection, the deluxe kits also have a green bag with collision camera,tape measure, warning triangle,and mag lite.

As i got hold of a eco kit for free due to there being some items damaged i tried it on my car, was ok, but i have heard stories from lads in the dealerships that at times they just polish the cars and send them out as pureguarded, would prefer just spending the cash on good gear like meguiars,poorboys or dodo juice and regular cleaning tbh,hope this helps also checkout detailed obsession for dodo & poorboys products

• 9 months later...

Cant disagree more with the boys saying the diamond brite is crap, the problem normally is that the stuff off ebay isnt normally genuine hence peoples different reactions. I have used diamond bright on loads of my cars and families cars all with great results it is a chew to put on though you need to leave a layer on then put another layer over the top in straight strokes leave it for at least an hour then buff off. Results are fantastic ive also got zymol carbon wax and loads of mequires stuff aswell. Id recommend claying the car before using any of the expensive products as it does enhance their performance.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/caldoofy/n627925127_2510772_8898.jpg

A pic of my old jag done with diamond brite and meguiars .

• 1 month later...