On Behalf Of Kniterider

mykez69

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well to be honest considering all thats happned iv been feeling fine the last few days, id quiet happily go about thing normally if it wasnt for the wound being open etc etc as there is a big risk of infection. il either be bold there or they will(after 6 months) put balloons under my scalp and pump them up over a few months on a weekly basis (v painfull and il look like the elephant man) so they can stretch it across but im seriously thinking of leaving it and shaving my head down to the wood when its more healed. gotta keep my eye out for a new car now as i cant put my motorbike helmet on for a while :(

but on the bright side according to the surgeons/police etc i SHOULD be dead and they are amazed i didnt knock myself out and go up in the car...no sense no feeling i say :(

Sounds really so horrible and I can't begin to imagine what your going through, noone should have to experience anything like that.

You never know the shaved look might quite suit you :P Think I would probably leave it bald or get a wig but then I'm female.

Definitely sounds like you was lucky to be alive!!!

Grim as fcuk.

Free haircut though!

Every cloud.

na even had to do that myself with my beard trimmer!!

apart from the scalped bit

Look on the bright side: By hitting your head, you missed your brain by a good 3 feet! :pancake:

Nah, seriously. Glad ur OK, get well soon geezer. :thumb:

pffft what ya trying to say?its all that getting bashed on the head playing rugby thats tuffned me up lol fingers crossed il heal quickly

MAte you are one lucky MOFO.. glad your on the mend mate :)

definately am. it hasnt bothered me the fact i could have died as much as my parents friends etc. iv just took it as it wasnt my time, but they were understandidly (sp) upset

Sounds really so horrible and I can't begin to imagine what your going through, noone should have to experience anything like that.

You never know the shaved look might quite suit you :P Think I would probably leave it bald or get a wig but then I'm female.

Definitely sounds like you was lucky to be alive!!!

it doesnt look bad to be honest, i just look like a thug! lol not that bothered about things like that i was hardly a pretty picture in the first place!!

il see how it heals first tho, never wear a wig tho!!!

cheers for your kind words tho :)

At least it didn't spoil your good looks :roll:

Seriously, it's all good that you're nae deid.

cheers mate, cant all be as sexy as you!!! im quiet chffed im not dead too :)

Yeesh that sounds like a nasty one. That's some serious adrenalin to get you to jog home in that state.

Least you're in good spirits though!

dunno what it is, i didnt feel a thing, i thought i had a nose bleed at first cos i didnt feel my head get banged or any pain. touched my head and i could feel all the scalp rolled up and i was there prodding it but couldnt work it out. have had no pain AT ALL with it other than the nurse washing it and that wasnt that bad. found running fine too but was VERY dizzy and didnt know where i was. the run only felt like a couple of mins