On Behalf Of Kniterider

mykez69

when i smashed my face up on my bike i didn't feel that either

i think the adrenalin and shock overpowers the pain, plus it would of just gone numb

its werd feeling doing something to your face or head

really knocks ya back a bit

i knew something was wrong when not heard from you etc had a gut feeling

Are you being charged for leaving the scene?

Can't serious surely?

can't use the phone as it smashed, seems like yu wouldnt wanna sit around waiting for someone to come

the police wouldn't try that one surely would they? bleeding like that from the head?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, because of the hour and the fact my phone had died pluss no-one was involved they havnt. pluss i was loosing blood quickly. a lorry driver found the car about 15 mins later and alerted the police. iv spoke to a solicitor and they are hoping they will drop it completely. only thing is il get a claim on my insurance as they had to re-lay the road as it melted, and they are claiming for the barrier (which only had a scuff and was previously damaged) through the highways agency

no, because of the hour and the fact my phone had died pluss no-one was involved they havnt. pluss i was loosing blood quickly. a lorry driver found the car about 15 mins later and alerted the police. iv spoke to a solicitor and they are hoping they will drop it completely. only thing is il get a claim on my insurance as they had to re-lay the road as it melted, and they are claiming for the barrier (which only had a scuff and was previously damaged) through the highways agency

Drop what completely?

You need to be charged with something before they can drop it. Do you just mean the claims on your insurance?

Edited by sidrick

Drop what completely?

You need to be charged with something before they can drop it. Do you just mean the claims on your insurance?

as in drop the hole crash thing as they have to investigate it bla bla bla how and why i crashed, but there are skid marks that are "where they should be" so they say it should be an open close thing. il more than likely have the claims on my insuarance tho.

Blimy ross i never expected it to be so dramatic tbh.

Glad your ok as it sounds like things could of easily gone the other way. Probably only due to your dissentoriated state & running home things could of swayed either way & we could quite easily reading a different story from a third party.

Had a quiet spam free time lately too. :( :pancake:

Edited by PeeWee

Blimy ross i never expected it to be so dramatic tbh.

Glad your ok as it sounds like things could of easily gone the other way. Probably only due to your dissentoriated state & running home things could of swayed either way & we could quite easily reading a different story from a third party.

Had a quiet spam free time lately too. :( :pancake:

bugger off you!!

but seriously i only had to knock myself out and id have gone up with it, never seen something take so quick, the back end was on fire in a few secs and a few more it went bang. was such a weird feeling crashing tho, shouted Shite hit the barrier and there was a smash then total silence and i saw the glint of a cats eye when i was upside down then all of a sudden the sound came back on full blast then it stopped and silence again. i even turned off the ignition and pulled up the handbrake! left the keys tho :(

glad your ok mate, after last blackpool show and witnessing a fatal accident which sounded a bit like your journey id say you was mega mega lucky. maybe you should do the lottery as well never know :cheers:

i said that to my dad, but he said i shoulda done it on the jog home when my luck was up, no pleasing some people eh?

cheers tho mate glad to still be here...even if you lot arnt :P

pulled handbrake and switched off? blimey

you didn't park it correctly before jumping out then lol bad man, a very bad man

it was parked perfectly in the middle of the sliproad facing the rite way and completely straight :) and i forgot the hazard lights :(

left my laptop and ipod in there tho :(

never mind tho im here which is the main thing :)

hey ross wot do u say me and u go spam a few topics ??

lets keep peewee's blood boiling !! :thumb: :roll:

lol ohh where to start, the choices are endless!!!

i even turned off the ignition and pulled up the handbrake! left the keys tho :(

Haha, I did the same when I crashed mine and it burst into flames!

Handbrake on, close door behind me, leave keys....

exactly the same, just habit i suppose. i rememeber looking back trying to focus thinking, it doesnt look that bad other than it being on fire lol