xr3i need help

m787srj

Its just a Ford Alarm. No Thatcham Rating. Its a manufacturer Alarm System and Immobiliser :)

rerang the insurance company and they said they need to no the name of it. something about xr3i had a fitted alarm/ imob after 1994......and because mone is a 1993 it didn't have one as standard apparently..... they said i need to take the car to a garage and get it look at to see what standard alarm is on the car.....i think its a joke :vangry: :nutter: anyone no where i can find the alarm of alarm name/ code thanks again

all mk5 3i's had a immobilizer as standard.

no alarm's as such

i got a clifford concept 650 thatcham 1 alarm for sale that i just removed from my old 3i £110 posted and it's your's, any decent stereo/alarm shop should be able to fit it and give you a certificate for it :thumb:

lowerd my insurance by £215 or something like that

Its just a Ford Alarm. No Thatcham Rating. Its a manufacturer Alarm System and Immobiliser :)

rerang the insurance company and they said they need to no the name of it. something about xr3i had a fitted alarm/ imob after 1994......and because mone is a 1993 it didn't have one as standard apparently..... they said i need to take the car to a garage and get it look at to see what standard alarm is on the car.....i think its a joke :vangry: :nutter: anyone no where i can find the alarm of alarm name/ code thanks again

PATS - Passive Anti Theft System

Edited by bluliz