Pet Hate

sidrick

i HATE it when someone posts a post with say 10 pictures on it, then someone quotes it on the 2nd post, too dumb to edit it, and all the pics get posted again! then another idiot quotes that and they posted again!!! :censored:

raaaaa :nutter:

also like sidrik said, fukin nerds who think its 'cool' to have posted so many times. ive nearly posted 1000 times and im basically embaressed!!

Edited by fekyo

i HATE it when someone posts a post with say 10 pictures on it, then someone quotes it on the 2nd post, too dumb to edit it, and all the pics get posted again! then another idiot quotes that and they posted again!!! :censored:

I hate that too.

When people go miles off topic, especially in for sale section grrrrr

In general topics to a point ok but in for sale topics i wont have it.

And Trig! :(

When people put "open to offers" in the for sale section.

If you are looking for a certain price, then just put the price in the ad.

Always seeing "looking for a bit more than that....." after an offer has been made....grrrr

There are valid times for this though... When your unsure of the items value yet have an idea on a minimal price you'll let it go for without keeping it.

Plus it can get you a better price... a bit like eBay :thumb:

When people put "open to offers" in the for sale section.

If you are looking for a certain price, then just put the price in the ad.

Always seeing "looking for a bit more than that....." after an offer has been made....grrrr

I replied to a Wanted post and said I had the item, pm me your offer, and was told "I don't roll that way dawg, either tell me your price as you obviously know how much you want for it or I wont make an offer" (or words to that effect). I didnt actually want anything for it as such, just happy to have it out of the way, but I dont know whta postage costs are, and Im not putting the effort in to find out for something that I will be practically giving away.