Interior

**caz**

yer i am after a straight swap! I dont have the know how to change to somin that means welding etc! lol

Im really really liking the half leather gti's, and out of the si seats i defo like the wingbacks that i have now but need replacing and can now only find the later si seats, that to me dont look any different to a normal style of seat so....i still dont know maybe by the time i get some seats i will have made a final decision!! lol

x

gti half leather is crap caz. be better with another set of si seats or recaros :thumb:

I thought that when I saw them at the scrappy, they're not anymore supportive atall. RS Recaros are the best ones imo

GTi seats are often shagged, so have no support in them! Get a decent set and they are ok.... but RS2k FTW, and retrimed in half leather.... is the best! :innocent:

gti half leather is crap caz. be better with another set of si seats or recaros :thumb:

I thought that when I saw them at the scrappy, they're not anymore supportive atall. RS Recaros are the best ones imo

GTi seats are often shagged, so have no support in them! Get a decent set and they are ok.... but RS2k FTW, and retrimed in half leather.... is the best! :innocent:

Sounds good, but not cheap :drool: