NO SHOWS OR EVENTS FOR ME THIS YEAR

lairdie

Nasty ... Where did this happen like? Did you have a Lid on?

happened on dirt track near my house, had a £70 helmet on saved me from a broken nose, helmet caused the graze on my forehead

How do you wank???

Doesn't the NHS provide a donor/surrogate while your wrists are on the mend???

you only get that if you have private health care, my mate asked one of the nurses. :nutter:

happened on dirt track near my house, had a £70 helmet on saved me from a broken nose, helmet caused the graze on my forehead

Good man ... Thought this had happened at a proper DH Hill ... Did you try a no-hander super man or summit? Must be a belter Track like .. Prop's for being a little crazy :thumb:

Good man ... Thought this had happened at a proper DH Hill ... Did you try a no-hander super man or summit? Must be a belter Track like .. Prop's for being a little crazy :thumb:

joined some mates in february for a try at it. went to glentress, loved it bought a full sus bike, then took off over a hill five feet high far too fast came down front heavy should have pulled the front up, landed face first in the dirt, think i tried to hold onto the bike i didnt put my hands out. would have broke my collar bone if my hands were out, wasnt really any good outcome for my crash.

getting back to glentress possibly september, probably november 8o going to practice more and slow it up a bit, they cut my water proof jacket off, replaced that last week :D

thanks everyone getting more power and movement. hoping to be driving for the end of the month

dont have enough power in my arms yet to turn the steering properly but its ok if i go slow enough, :curse: only moving cars in the yard