finally got my new project :)

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gona look so sweet!!!! Am loving it so far, is it having a full respray at the end?

will be eventually, have to really as i sprayed the engine bay with matalic panther black without realising it was matalic so it doesn't match the rest of the car now ;(

who ever does it will have to be bloody good with masking everything off though :unsure: wont be for a while yet anyway...

have you changed the master cylinder to cope with the mahooosive breaks? looks sweet :) why the multicoloured rear beam and subframe bits tho?

why not? lol just thought i'd be different, the majority of the car's black anyway, so thought i'd add abit of colour :thumb:

i beleive the master cylinder's a rs2k one, so should be alright, find out when it's running... :cheers:

cheers for good commoent's so far anyway's :drunk:

fair play just asking lol

is the rs2k cylinders bigger? only reason i ask is some people find the brakes a bit spongy on the 300mm upgrade as the master cylinders a bit small for it, i was thinking with 325mm and decent callipers youd need a bigger cylinder? a mondeo one or something maybe?

fair play just asking lol

is the rs2k cylinders bigger? only reason i ask is some people find the brakes a bit spongy on the 300mm upgrade as the master cylinders a bit small for it, i was thinking with 325mm and decent callipers youd need a bigger cylinder? a mondeo one or something maybe?

apparently they are, im not 100% on that though. i bloody hope it's big enough, will be a right chore trying to change it with all the engine etc in there ;(

i will be yeh, but wont have the goona splitter this time, will be an rs500 one instead :thumb:

should look mean as foook :devil: wheel's will also be going black when i get round to taking them to the powder coater's :)

lovin the plans mate, cant wait to see the front end complete

cheers dude, i cant wait either, but it's quite a way off yet ;(

altho, once the bumper's been modded, and the splitter's fitted, i might just trial fit it all to see how it look's :)

If you ask HIGHTOWER on here Tez, he fitted a Mondeo master cylinder, said it made no end of difference. I'm sure he could tell you the ins and outs!

Brakes look awesome, and all the bright coloured bits are quite funky!

Could of cleaned the wheels though :P

im just a lazy sod :P lol nah, no point cleaning them really, they'll be getting shot blasted and powder coated black very soon anyway :thumb:

toying with the idea of putting some of that rim tape stuff on, white maybe??? opinion's??? :unsure: and where do i get it from? helfraud's?

RS500 splitters look the dogs on the RS2000 bumper.Have seen a couple done,was going to do it myself till I saw the price of them and the after market fibreglass ones dont fit.

oh it will ;)

i will be yeh, but wont have the goona splitter this time, will be an rs500 one instead :thumb:

should look mean as foook :devil: wheel's will also be going black when i get round to taking them to the powder coater's :)

lovin the plans mate, cant wait to see the front end complete

cheers dude, i cant wait either, but it's quite a way off yet ;(

altho, once the bumper's been modded, and the splitter's fitted, i might just trial fit it all to see how it look's :)

If you ask HIGHTOWER on here Tez, he fitted a Mondeo master cylinder, said it made no end of difference. I'm sure he could tell you the ins and outs!

Brakes look awesome, and all the bright coloured bits are quite funky!

Could of cleaned the wheels though :P

im just a lazy sod :P lol nah, no point cleaning them really, they'll be getting shot blasted and powder coated black very soon anyway :thumb:

toying with the idea of putting some of that rim tape stuff on, white maybe??? opinion's??? :unsure: and where do i get it from? helfraud's?

RS500 splitters look the dogs on the RS2000 bumper.Have seen a couple done,was going to do it myself till I saw the price of them and the after market fibreglass ones dont fit.

oh it will ;)

Yeah I was going to get a fibreglass one and try and reshape it but I was speaking to someone who had done it said that he tried putting a fibreglass one on and there was no way it would fit.Let me know how you get on with it cos they look the dogs danglies. :thumb:

well my mate seem's to think it can get it to fit, he's pretty good like that, but i hope he can otherwise it's a wasted £80 ;( and dont really fancy spending £600 on a rubber one :O

will post pic's up as and when i get it back from him anyway :thumb:

well my mate seem's to think it can get it to fit, he's pretty good like that, but i hope he can otherwise it's a wasted £80 ;( and dont really fancy spending £600 on a rubber one :O

will post pic's up as and when i get it back from him anyway :thumb:

Yeah it will be good if he can as it is something you don't see very often.

unfortunetly not mate ,will be tomorrow when i go back to my unit though, did try befour, but had too much crap kicking around the place ;(

might try hauling it out into some sunlight and give it a wash aswel, coverd in dust atm!

more pic's tomorrow either way :cheers: