Best internet provider?

eetaylog

yeah they seem pretty good for speed and allowance, the price is a bit high though seeing as id have to pay BT line rental and phone package on top (adding ~£20 to aaisp's £17 package). For that sort of money i could go unlimited including the line rental with BT.

Know of any others that are cheaper, but not necessarily including a router? i can 'borrow' one from work anyway.

so 37 quid for phone and internet..... I pay less than that for what i get

Virgin+ HD on the L package

unlimited any time calls inc mobiles

20MB broadband through fibre optic cables..unlike BT,AOL,SKY,etc

cos ur screwed to 2MB with virgin u may have to bend over for BT...but make sure u get the BT vision for free along with a good call package at cheap rates

Wow, pretty surprising how much everyone pays for internet

I used to pay £37 p/m when I was at home for Virgin broadband (20mb).. Now I'm in my own place with the missus, we pay £9 for Sky's 8mb service and have had no problems. We run a laptop off that wirelessly and get great download speeds (typically c700kb/ps) and I've got my PS3 hardlined to it as well.

I couldn't ever consider paying so much again, JUST for the internet

there are loads of ADSL providers. i would sum up the benefits. the likes of bt V pipex

bt is dear. when you get a problem you are connected to a call center in india where quite frankly the dont give a flying Fcuk and just read from a script

most are cheaper. the likes of pipex. they have uk call centers.

or you could go for business broadband (no significant benfits)

in terms of service (well with bt anyway) it is alot better. All 4 tech centers are in the uk

and also when 20mb is available in your area you get a free automatic upgrade to it.....

but i doubt you will be willing to fork out for business bb. all really depends how much you rely on it really

HAha don't even go near pipex, you try telling them you have an issue, or they might just sign you up to their entire phone package without asking you..

they were okay when i was with them lol :D they must have gone tits up lol :D generally the smaller providers are better like freedon2surf and madasafish :thumb: thats what ive found anyway