Mk4 EscRat. -Present From Lee ( Lee 2f2f) Is Now Part Of Esc-Rat

mykez69

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't say i like rat. like what someone did with his in fast car - set fire to it. :D

But as the point of modifying a car is to personalise then do as you want i say. as long as you like it, who gives a damn what others think? I'm putting underglow neons and things on my mk6 just cos i want to - i know its not the done thing anymore but its my personal taste

I may not like rat, but i respect the idea - and the fact its a cheap way to do a car

how much in total has this project cost ?

couple hundred quid for the car.

roof rack was a tenner, cost me 15 quid to paint it green,

few quid on rattle cans here n there. urm. 4 pound on the net to do the roof stencil. roof rack items was free apart from jerry can which was 4 pound.

rust on the bonnet is free lol

at the most i reckon 350 inc the car, tax, few odds here n there.

I've never been a fan of 'rat', but i think you've done a great job mate.

Quality work!

Does the previous owner know how it looks now? :pancake:

the previous owner would be gutted, he garaged stored it and wanted to keep it, but his wife made him sell it coz she wanted new car.

only had 70k on the clock. flew past all its mots, its solid underneath, no rot, ah well, GUTTED not lol

i sent a perfectly good and solid car to hell lol but its been fun,

can't say i like rat. like what someone did with his in fast car - set fire to it. :D

But as the point of modifying a car is to personalise then do as you want i say. as long as you like it, who gives a damn what others think? I'm putting underglow neons and things on my mk6 just cos i want to - i know its not the done thing anymore but its my personal taste

I may not like rat, but i respect the idea - and the fact its a cheap way to do a car

mate, your attitude is how everyones should be. :cheers:

rat is an eyesore, it aint pretty to look at. i can see why people hate it, but aint gonna stop me lol i loev people hating it, i dont know why, i guess i like it getting on peoples nervers lol

the guy who set fire to his car, is ade, a mate of mine i met at MFN. lives kinda near here.he was bored of his punto and wanted to do something new, so he killed it lol

Mike the bonnet makes it look soooooo much better and having it lower looks better aswell.

Ive chickened out and raised mine abit (when i say abit i mean a few mm so it dont scrape as bad lol)

I feel a photoshoot is needed soon, my tidy clean car against your dirty rat will be a great contrast.

yeah man we need to link up and get some pics. not seen you since the night out down town at xmas :(

i knew you would raise yours! lightweight! lol

it is a pain, mine gets stuck on grass and it not even that low really

oh, rich, me jack, steve, going to ripley rolling road again if you coming, were taking the corsa turbo project down, im gona put the rat on the rollers lmao see what it is saying for a laugh.