Mk4 EscRat. -Present From Lee ( Lee 2f2f) Is Now Part Of Esc-Rat

mykez69

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuine question:

Would the ratters be upset if someone were towander along with a set of steelies on and give the panels a bit of a kicking?

Good question!!!

Equally... would you be upset if it got keyed?

Don't wash it, let road salt and mud etc get all over it, then matt laquer it all over!

Some will be sealed in forever, and some will inevitably peel off... Not normally a good look, but........

I kinda like how it looks now, and is the best looking rat car in the group. The new Clio, please tell me he isnt ratting that?

hi, and thanks,

he isnt ratting the clio, its his play toy. he has had rat cars and is still into the style. so he likes to still be a part of it.

Genuine question:

Would the ratters be upset if someone were towander along with a set of steelies on and give the panels a bit of a kicking?

the damage wouldn't bother me. what would bother me more is that fact its still my car regardless of how it looks and people shouldn't rally have the right to do so.

some dents etc is never a bad thing though lol

Genuine question:

Good question!!!

Equally... would you be upset if it got keyed?

Don't wash it, let road salt and mud etc get all over it, then matt laquer it all over!

Some will be sealed in forever, and some will inevitably peel off... Not normally a good look, but........

it wouldnt bother me if it got keyed, but same as the kicking it thing,

people stand/sit all over it, soemtimes leaves a dent or 2, but they know i dont mind if i know them,

im doing some stuff with lacquer on my next car, lacquer rust etc so it peels and that