Windows 7 Home Premium £44.97

stoo2000

If you're a brit and in need of a cheap copy of Windows 7 then its bargain day for the UK today.

Tesco is currently offering Windows 7 Home Premium for £49.97, coupled with a discount code from the folks at HotUKdeals, you can get the full edition of Windows 7 Home Premium for £44.97 delivered.

Here's how:

If you're not sure whether Home Premium is good enough for you then checkout our feature comparison chart to see the difference between the editions. Obviously the copy won't arrive until October 22 when Microsoft's latest OS is released. Enjoy.

Is this better than vista? Will it make my laptop run better than it does on vista? will my hardware be compatable with windows 7?

If so im getting me a copy..maybe...i may sell this laptop and buy a new one/build a new system

My laptop is 15 months old btw so has core2duo,120gb hdd,2 gig ram and vista on

Oh and does it take payment today? or wait until release day to charge u like other pre-orders

Is it worth getting 7 for this laptop then? or starting with a new laptop with 7 on it?

Just to get across how bad this laptop is...the gfx cant handle most games..even the ones on facebook like that chain reaction one

Windows 7 differs to Vista as it will run on most systems new or old, ok you might not get the aero effects & transparency but the os should run smooth & stable.

I had it running fine on a 512mg laptop with onboard dated gfx. The laptop i tested it on was around 10 years old.