ps3 update

Lee88

hi every1 ive got a little problem on my ps3 on some games it comes up sayin i need update 1.30 but ive had 3.0 since it came out. this is very annoying :vangry: if i want to go online i have to install it b4 goin online and have to wait half hour to do anything. does anyone no how to sort it or ideas

thanks alot in advance

Karl, when did it last update, i've been having probelms with the PS store - maintinance and saying it wasnt for my country, which is apparently quite common before an update is released. This was Tuesday night, did they release an update yesterday?

Its usually done on a Wednesday IIRC, but theres reports it may be today for 3.10

If you're new to PS3 (it sounds like it), then this is just something that happens regularly when updates are issued.

Took mine around 12 mins in total

Dunno what specific features it has (i'm not interested in checking) but I've changed my 'online' profile to blue, which you couldn't do previously..

Edited by Brown

The update you see, is for the game your playing not the OS the PS3 is running, the Upgrade fixes known bugs that have been found when using the newer OS with the old type Game Dynamics.

You should notice it more just after the PS3 has updated the OS. even if the game you played worked and never mentioned a upgrade before the OS upgrade.

If that makes Sence !!